Replacing the driver in the LED…

Replacing the driver in the LED…

Happy Monday and bright shopping! The rules for safe use are also “cast” here. The driver case is easily disassembled and here’s what’s inside. Therefore, the problem had to be solved radically – repaired.

Replacing the driver in the LED luminaire

Then everything is assembled back into the case and fits where it should be. The inspection found that the power of each is 4.2W, the total power of the lamp is 16.8W. It was decided to replace the Chinese Eaglerise with parameters 17-26V, 700mA with no less Chinese one with characteristics 12-26V, 300mA. Visual inspection and ringing revealed that the problem most likely lies in the driver. The blocks came soldered, without retail packaging. The viability of the device will show time. The case is not sealed, there are holes for heat dissipation. I ordered several drivers of various capacities at once in order to “not go twice”. Replacing the burnt driver took only a minute and consisted of a simple soldering of the contacts. Patient Disassembly of one of the lamp shades showed that it uses LED modules as a light source. And the lamp is not quite standard. Which is what was done. I don’t know the context, but the name of the manufacturing company DARK ENERGY – Energy of Darkness is suggestive. Compared to the deceased predecessor, Dark Energy looks completely lean. I ran out of light in the spotlight above the mirror in the bathroom. It was not possible to twist the light bulb from the toilet due to the fact that this is one room.

Share this post

There are no comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.